Sunday 2 January 2011

The Joy of Coffee Shops

My usual routine on Saturday mornings when I'm working in Cornwall, is to head off early to Cafe Nero in Falmouth. I spend a delicious 30 mins with a capuccino and my notebook, and look back over the previous week.....high points, things to learn etc. It helps me focus for the next week, and tweak my own performance.

However, today I wanted to look back over the whole year and ahead to next year, and somehow Falmouth didn't seem far enough away. So I took myself off to West Cornwall Retail Park for reflection and review, and yes, I know a retail park seems a strange place to reflect when I have the miles of golden sands of Hayle only minutes away....but it works for me. Had a great time.....AND got some end of sale bargains from Next and M&S! 2011 - bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment